Friday, April 25, 2014

New Release #2: "Poppy Elf"

Hi, again!  Second unveiling as part of our 900 Members Celebration at the FB group.  This one is called "Poppy Elf".  The ever-popular big eye elf darling with a crown of large blooms, looking aloof and innocent. ^_^


She is available as a 1500 x 2100 pixels JPG file (5" x 7"/ 12.7 x 17.8 cm) at my Etsy shop here and at my web site here.

This digi was made from one of my original ACEOs, measuring just 2.5" x 3.5".   Below is a partially colored sample to give you the idea of what it looked like.



Thanks for checking her out!  ^_^  Happy coloring!!


7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Totally precious! What a sweet face! xxD

Catz said...

She's a doll :)

Carole S said...

She is gorgeous Mitzi, so beautifully drawn. love Carole Lockhart Stuart. hugs.

Carla S. said...

So gorgeous!

Wendy said...

oh my...she is beautiful Mitzi! I have added her to my wish list!

Granmargaret said...

She is beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

She is fabulous! I have treated myself to this digi at the weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx